We often get asked alot of questions about how we operate and other questions about our business. We hope to answer all those questions and more here in our FAQ.
What is the process? How do we operate?
- From your initial call or email we will contact you to discuss the requirements of your house clearance job.
- In most cases but not all we need to see the property before we can quote you. Although sometimes we can give you an estimate based on what you tell us needs to be removed.
- We then evaluate the job and either give you a quote to remove the items or pay you for the possessions.
- In some cases we are able to make an allowance for the household items and use that value to offset the labour cost and any waste disposal charges of the house clearance.
-We then arrange a day to complete the job for you.
- Some house clearances can take more than a day if there is a large amount of household furniture and effects or waste to be disposed of.
Where does my old furniture go?
We pride ourselves on our excellent recycling policy and actively re-use second hand furniture and bric a brac by donating to either NANSA (Norfolk and Norwich Scope Association) or Barnados Childrens Charity on your behalf. We also recycle items through our sister company The Green Furniture Store.